Directions for coming onto the base for Sporting Events:
All visitors must come through the front gate for a pass-
All activity buses may use any gate since the bus does not need to stop and get a visitors pass.
1. The athletic bus may go through the back gates as well as the front gate without stopping to get a pass.
2. Visiting spectators must stop at the visitor’s center at the front gate for a pass. Guest passes are only given out at the front gate. Please allow 30-60 minutes to obtain a pass at the front gate!!!
– Spectators will need a current drivers license, registration for car and proof of insurance
– Tell the visitors center know that you are coming for an athletic event at Lejeune High School; be specific about what event.
– They may or may not search the vehicle. Do not have any guns, knives or other items that can be construed as weapons in the vehicle
3. The baseball and softball games will be played behind the high school. Turn right at the first stoplight past the main gate. Go through the next light on Brewster Blvd; turn left into the back parking lot of the high school (across the street from the Naval Hospital). Park in the parking lot and walk down the gravel road to the fields (approximately 100 yds).
4. The soccer & football games as well as track meets will be held behind Brewster Middle School. Turn left off of Brewster Blvd on to Stone Street at the first light and continue 1 mile to Brewster Middle School.
Football bus should turn right at the Brewster Middle School marquee sign and follow the road next to the right side of the middle school. Only buses will be permitted to park behind Brewster Middle School. Other vehicles will need to park in front or to the left of the school.
Soccer and Track buses should turn right at the first entrance past the Brewster Middle School marquee sign and park next to the school and walk in the front gate.
Spectators: go in the first entrance past the Brewster Middle School marquee sign and park next to the school and walk in the front gate.
5. Golf matches are played at Paradise Point Golf Course. Continue down Brewster Blvd. Approximately 1.5 miles from the first stop light (Stone Street). Golf course is on the right.
6. Tennis Courts: Continue down Brewster Blvd. Approximately 1 mile and veer off to the left at the Y in the road at the blinking light. At the stop sign turn left and Paradise tennis courts are located on the right approximately one half mile.
7. Volleyball, basketball and Wrestling games/matches are played at Lejeune High School gym. Turn left at the light onto Stone Street. LHS is located approximately .2 miles on the right. Park in the front of the school.
8. Cross Country Meets: are located behind Lejeune High School. Turn left at the light onto Stone Street. LHS is located approximately .2 miles on the right. Park in the front of the school and walk around the gym to the back of the school.